Would You Like to return an Item?
Our Returns Explained
Damaged items cannot be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods and any unwanted items cannot be returned after 30 days of receipt of goods.
We must be notified of any items that arrive damaged within 48hrs of receipt of goods.
All business sellers who accept returns must give you at least 14 calendar days to let them know if you’d like to return something, At Cheeky Bathrooms there is no difference other than we have a 30 day policy
We must have pictures of the item you are returning before we approve your request to show the item and the packaging are in the condition that you received them so we can send to another customer.
If your item is sent back not in the condition it was sent in we reserve the right to send it back to you and no refund will be given. If you are wanting to organise a return for an item you’ve already bought, simply go to https://plumblogistics.co.uk/
Who Pays For Return Postage Costs?
When you want to return an item using alternative postage arrangements and we are responsible for the return postage charges, we ask you to work with us to agree on the postal service used and the cost before returning the item.
How to Return An Item
1. Go to https://plumblogistics.co.uk/
2. Attach a photo of the products you have received and tell us the problem.
3. The customer service team will have a look into it and reply to the message informing you of the next steps
4. Pack the item carefully. Include the packing slip, apply the postage label, and send the item back to our returns address. You must return the item – in the same condition as you received it – within 30 calendar days of requesting the return. Please include tracking information, we always recommended so this doesn’t slow down your refund when returning an item.
5. Once then we have received your parcel, we will process a refund within 5-7 working days.